Finding gifts for the men in your life can be tricky, right? We’ve got a cheat sheet right here…
From left to right, top to bottom.
- This pencil set contains four individual pencils crafted out of four rare woods.
- Chopper mitts for the outdoorsman.
- These notebooks are perfect for a guy who likes to take notes on the fly.
- Because we’ve all fallen into a cooking rut before.
- As a general rule, bears are a crowd favorite. 😉
- He’ll learn how to chop, stack, and dry wood the Scandinavian way.
- An iPhone case and a pocket square in one by none other than Jimmy Fallon.
- So he never loses his keys again.
- He’ll enjoy looking at this collection of photographs of mid-century interiors.
- An insulated bottle that will keep his drink hot or cold for 24 hours.
- The Hinterland Soy Wax Candle has a mix of pine, spruce, oak moss, and cedar — with a hint of last night’s campfire.
- Leather sneakers in concrete that are understatedly cool.