Last weekend we went on an impromptu road trip to “Dinosaur Land” in eastern Utah and it had me feeling like summer is really here! (Road trips just feel like summer, don’t they?) I’m looking forward to more little field trips and spending time in the great outdoors this coming month. I’d love to hear your plans for June! xo, Eva
Time for another list of favorites…
- Happy Father’s Day!
- I’m in the middle of reading The Little Paris Bookshop. Such a great read!
- Calling all Wizard of Oz fans.
- The perfect summer grain dish.
- Counting down the days until we’re in Paris!
- One of my favorite Instagram accounts. I’d love to hear some of your favorites!
- Love this.
- While we’re in Europe this fall, I’m excited to explore a lot of the smaller, lesser known museums.
- Making a conscious effort to drink more water.
- What food is in season in June.
- Have you read any of these?
- One of my favorite summer movies.
- Will definitely be making these.
- Channeling Marianne Faithfull.
- I prefer my socks sunny side up.
- Taking notes for summer entertaining.
- 5 things you didn’t know about Marilyn Monroe.
- Watermelon means summer. (Love this print!)
- Thinking of buying Ingrid and Lars this for our next family movie night.
- Have you seen our new clothing section in the shop?!
Photo by Louise Dahl-Wolfe via Pinterest